How To Strengthen My Marriage
Learn: 20 WAYS TO STRENGTHEN YOUR MARRIAGE
When I was first married, I always wanted to know how to strengthen my marriage. I wanted to really know, over the years, what else I could do to improve.
Couples always ask us what Jon and I do to keep our marriage going strong. Because they know we’ve overcome tremendous challenges, they seek us out as mentors and coaches. Miscarriages, moving, losing parents, and career changes aren’t easy on any relationship.
However, we’ve learned what it takes to keep growing and building a relationship that lasts. That’s pretty exciting to share! I actually did learn how to strengthen my marriage and now I want to share it with you, too!
My husband and I love coaching couples to health and happiness! We also know that it helps to have some quick reference ideas available at your fingertips.
So, we wanted to share 20 things you can start doing to improve your marriage, today!
When I learned how to strengthen my marriage, I improved my relationship with my husband, greatly.
I did the real work that matters most, I improved MYSELF!
OUR TOP 20 WAYS
HOW TO STRENGTHEN MY MARRIAGE
- Pray for your spouse daily
- Thank your spouse for things they do for you
- Initiate sex
- Compliment your spouse daily
- Be honest with each other
- Bring new ideas to your marriage
- Go to bed together
- Send flirty emails and texts throughout the day
- Laugh together
- Give more and expect less
- Schedule date nights regularly (even if they are date nights in – be intentional with your #1, to keep them #1!)
- Ask your spouse for what you want and need, don’t assume they know
- Talk less and listen more
- Look at every emotion as an opportunity to learn something new about yourself
- Make forgiveness a part of your every day life
- Take a marriage course together
- Listen with compassion
- Do real work with mentors and coaches that makes an actual difference to overcome your individual challenges and frustrations
- Simplify your life so you have more time together, the way you both want to be spending it
- Be humble and gracious
BLESSINGS FROM THE REAL WORK THAT MATTERS:
In addition to this list, we know the blessings that come from doing the real work that matters.
We have taken specific training in creating connections and intimacy. When I read https://unveiledwife.com/blog/ I realized the story of https://unveiledwife.com/ The Unveiled Wife , was my story. Except, we added additional training to work through emotional issues tied to intimacy and connection.
Jon and I understand how to help couples through overcoming challenges, successfully, and lead them to where they want to be.
When you don’t know why you keep feeling a certain way, but you do know it is ruining your life, that’s where we can help.
Yes, we believe in prayer.
Of course, we believe in love.
We absolutely believe in forgiveness.
Passionately, we believe in the blessings and wonder of marriage.
And, yes, we believe in families.
HOW TO STRENGTHEN MY MARRIAGE PART 2:
In addition, we know actual techniques and strategies that every struggling person will benefit from. If you are feeling frustrated, lonely, depressed, disconnected, and like nothing is ever going to change, we can help.
We are so passionate about what we do and are living proof that this stuff really works! That’s exactly what our 20 week marriage training will do for you. We design a custom program to meet your individual needs, and get you moving forward, exactly where you want to be.
I learned how to strengthen my marriage because I started improving myself. Then, it was easy to give more of myself, be connected, and have true intimacy with my husband.
So, we’ve shared some of our favorite ways we strengthen and improve our marriage. Now it’s your turn. Comment below what you will do to improve your marriage this week.